The Agile Business Manifesto builds on the original Agile Manifesto which gave us a blueprint for a better way of developing software, but it also spoke to some fundamental principles for doing better business in the complex adaptive environment we know today.
These twelve principles of agile business align closely with those that were originated in the agile manifesto:
- The primary orientation is towards customer need delivered through constant improvement of customer experience
- Strategies and tactics are highly adaptive and responsive, and change is welcomed
- Iterative, sprint working delivers customer value through continuous progress and momentum
- Effective cross-functional collaboration, supported through clear intent, is critical for success
- Build companies with motivated individuals. Empower teams to deliver through a flexible working environment characterised by trust and comfort with dissent
- Bureaucracy and politics are minimised, co-location and face-to-face communication are maximised wherever possible
- Working outputs are the optimum measure of progress and success
- Agile business supports relentless and sustainable innovation and progress. Change and iteration is constant, and the pace of progress never slows
- Technical excellence and good design are central to maintaining pace and agility
- Minimise wasted effort, duplication and resources
- The best results emerge from small teams with a high degree of autonomy
- Continuous improvement is achieved through embedded reflection time, and behaviours and culture that support learning
Read the book!
here’s what you’ll get
- A roadmap for creating the agile organisation, and practical concepts, models and tools to use in leading digital transformation in your company
- Actionable insights from some of the most experienced digital transformation practitioners
Need help or advice, contact us !